Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Clearing the Air (Part 4)

Continuation of: Clearing the Air (Part 3)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I recently contacted the local police with photos and documentation of our conversations as well as the harassing messages and screenshots that were sent to my fiance over the years.  They will help me if it continues and want me to provide further information if it becomes available.  My fiance will be moving up to the states next year, for which I am so excited to be able to be with her in person for more than a few times a year.  I relayed this to the police and they told me they will place a restraining order on him at that time if necessary, as he has been stalking her down in Ecuador.  He has been trying to stalk me when I am down there, too.

From hacking my accounts and my fiance's accounts, to blackmailing and lying about me, Satan has many tricks to use through his followers.  It is not always through demons and devils in the form that we see in horror movies, but through people that we see on the streets or in public on a daily basis.  This man envies and covets something that is not attainable to anyone and it is corrupting him to the highest degree.  A person cannot be owned, and thus cannot be stolen.  When people are thought of as property, the line has already been crossed.

All I desire at this point is peace . . . and to attain that it is pretty sad that I have had to get the law involved.  I have been struggling this for so long that I am probably paranoid as I have backed up all documentation on 3 different hard drives as well as a cloud drive.  I am ok with letting things go, but when it begins to affect the people I love and their safety, I will make sure everything is taken care of properly.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This concludes this series of blogs for now.  Again, any feedback is welcome and if you don't feel comfortable posting it here, you can privately message me.  It has obviously been unsuccessful up to this time to speak reasonably with these people which is why I have contacted law enforcement.  The next step will be to contact the U.S. Embassy in Ecuador because a U.S. citizen that is stalking Ecuadorian citizens, especially in their own country will not go over well I am sure.  His threats and the threats from the people in New Zealand have all been documented as well as the message of his friend.  I can only imagine how many other people have been involved in this.  If it could end right now, I would be all for it, but it doesn't seem that it will.

2 comments:

  1. Jakob,

    You and Daniela have been very brave and strong. I commend you. Keep the Faith and the Peace will come in time. Know that you and she are in my prayers, and that I support you whole heartedly! Love you both!

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Jakob. You have tried (from time to time) to describe the things going on. This pulls it all together. I love you and have great respect for you. Its time to get married. I believe in you and your future. Love you. .....Dad.

    ReplyDelete